Venari Finance is delighted to be supporting our key client Quorum Cyber Security again following the successful appointment of their new Financial Controller earlier this year.
Due to considerable growth through recent Private Equity investment we are delighted to bring to market a newly created Commercial Accountant role with the business.
This role has been created to support the Operations Team with the creation of KPI's and to create robust processes to further aid the growth of the business.
This would suit an ambitious qualified individual making the move from Transactional Services or Audit.
The role will report directly into the new Financial Controller and would have daily interaction with the CFO.
With the business's ambitions to double turnover year on year it is likely this role will develop and provide a great career path for an individual.
- Prepare accurate analysis of time data across all business functions
- Prepare revenue analysis and KPI data, including SaaS metrics
- Take responsibility for gross margin calculations by product/service
- Drive margin improvements via clear, concise reporting
- Calculate monthly salary recharges based on detailed time analysis
- Ensure high quality timesheet data is captured across the business
- Accurately report on one-off project work (e.g., onboarding and consultancy projects)
- Build relationships outside of finance and influence resourcing decisions
- Support with month end reporting duties
- Automate and streamline processes
- Provide support to other members of the finance team as required
- Assist with year-end audit process
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects as required
A summary of the key candidate requirements are as follows:
- Qualified accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA) with commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Experience within Transaction Services and/or Audit would be advantageous, as would Data Analysis and/or Power BI experience.
- Ability to maintain a robust financial control environment and drive process improvement/efficiency.
- An approachable manner, working as part of a team to achieve company-wide objectives.
- Advanced Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables etc.).
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills to support business decision making processes.
- Inquisitive, with the ability to learn quickly.
Salary up to £50,000 plus hybrid working of 2-3 days out of the new office in Edinburgh park.
6% matched pension