Venari Finance are delighted to be exclusively engaged with a global listed organisation in East Kilbride to recruit their new Finance Manager.
The role will report directly into the Operations Director and will form part of the leadership team onsite. The role will oversee a team of team of 4.
The role will be responsible for the financial control and reporting for the site and will involve business partnering the operations team to maximise financial performance and growth.
- Produce accurate group reporting packs and supporting management accounts on a monthly basis within the group timetable
- Minimise working capital and work with the site team to meet agreed targets
- Compile sales, profit and cash flow forecasts to drive the business forward
- Key and respected member of the local management team and Business partner to the Operations team
- Prepare detailed annual budget which aligns sales, profit, manufacturing capacity
- Ensure compliance with all UK tax legislation
- Point of contact for Auditors (Internal and External)
- Overhead cost control
- Product cost control
- Drive improved management reporting of margins by product / customer etc
- Ensure the internal controls comply with the Group requirements
- Compile annual reporting schedules
- Oversee payroll to check and approve employee salary payments
- Qualified Accountant
- Manufacturing experience highly benefitial
- Team management experience