Real Estate Associate
Up to £65,000
Edinburgh or Glasgow
Venari Legal are delighted to be working with an international law firm who are looking to add to their Real Estate team based in Scotland. You can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow and hybrid working is on offer.
The role will involve working with a dynamic team within a top-ranked Real Estate practice. The ideal candidate will be between 1 to 4 PQE however less or more experience will be considered.
- Carry out client instructions, coordinate and liaise with other solicitors as required
- Draft documentation and predominantly email correspondence to clients/other solicitors
- Complete all necessary administration documentation
- Draft fee notes, liaise with administrative support staff and support other fee earners as necessary
- To be able to work with minimum supervision, ensuring deadlines are met and high quality work is produced
Required experience, skills and attributes
- A proven ability within Real Estate, with experience of transactional sale/purchase, leasing and portfolio management and general commercial property work including title review
- Ability to apply own legal initiative as an integral member of the team
- Proven ability to communicate well at all levels
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise effectively
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Proven ability to solve problems and deal with clients matters
- Proactive and versatile approach to work
This is a fantastic opportunity on offer to really take your career to the next level and work for an award winning team and one of the largest law firms in the world. As well as one of the highest renumeration packages available in the current market you will also have access to an excellent benefits package.